Hey guys, so, recently, someone I know asked me where my favorite place I traveled to was this year. I’ve traveled to a few countries in Europe and then Mexico, all for the first time, except for Paris and London. I told her Mexico, and I think she was a bit surprised, since Mexico is such a common travel spot for Americans and Europe is harder to get to, thus more enticing. However, I’ve learned that as much as I love Europe, I really don’t like traveling to large cities. I’d much rather take a trip to the countryside or beach and relax. So, I’d have to choose Mexico, partly because of the food, I LOVED the food, I mean Mexican food is absolutely delicious. Also, I was so happy to be near the sea and enjoying water activities like scuba diving. It just feels more like a vacation to me. What was your favorite place you traveled to in 2017?
Lastly, I’ve been working on my photography skills and trying to improve them because I love taking photos when I travel and obviously I want them to look bomb.com. So, these are some that I’ve taken from my travels and after some editing- voila! Let me know what you think! Which is your favorite?
- Beach in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico- February
2. Boardwalk in Cozumel, Mexico- March
3. Gellert Hill Monument, Budapest, Hungary- July
4. Heroes Square Budapest, Hungary- July
5. Jaki Chapel, next to the Vajdahunyad Castle in Budapest, Hungary
6. Tuileries Garden, next to the Louvre, Paris, France- August
7. The louvre, Paris, France- August
8. Millenium Bridge, London, UK- August
9. St. Paul’s Cathedral London, UK- August
10. Walking around in Amesterdam, Netherlands- September
11. Zaanse Schanse, a Traditional Dutch village 15 km north of Amsterdam
12. Amsterdam Architecture
13. Courtyard of Dublin Castle Dublin, Ireland- September
14. Relaxing view in Dubrovnik, Croatia- October
15. Impressive landscapes in Dubrovnik
Thanks for reading! It was a pretty great year, I moved to London for six months, traveled in Europe, and attended my best friends wedding. I also started this blog and I look forward to writing more in 2018!